Spoiling Theevan



    For this assignment, I decided to spoil the worst movie I could possibly think of. The reason why I wanted to spoil something that wasn't worth watching twice (in my opinion) was to ensure that the chance of someone being upset that a movie was spoiled for them was as close to zero as possible. And thus, I decided to do a quick 30 second summary of a short film called Theevan: a film created by Thilakanathan Studios, that was Directed, Produced,Written, Designed, and Animated by Danan Thilakanathan himself. I've only included maybe the first 10 or so minutes of the film in my summary as well - mainly because the following 20 minutes of the film make no sense whatsoever.


Enjoy.


Theevan in a Nutshell from Mike Macleay on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Song Editing

Week 4 in Summary