Experimenting with Song Editing

    For this Audio Assignment, I decided to take one of the songs that had been stuck in my head as of late, and experiment with Audacity, editing the song to make it sound to my liking.


    I first took the entire song and reversed the intro, chorus, and outro separately - reversing the entire song would cause the outro to play first and the intro last, which wasn't what I wanted. I then altered the equalization settings on the song to bring out the bass and vocals, and make the background instrumentals quieter, but sharper. I added a slight soft distortion effect to the entire song, as well as boosted the bass and treble a little bit more, and voila.


If you're curious on the name of the original song, it's the title backwards.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Day is Saved: The end of DS106

Week 12 Summary