Radio Show Idea: Live Talk Show


    So I had an idea for a radio show - well, I had multiple ideas, and I got stuck on one that I thought was the best out of all of them. At first I thought that it Me and a group of people could play a game of some sort: karaoke, trivia, twister, or whatever while eating absurdly spicy food. After realizing how similar the idea was to Hot Ones as well as my hatred for all spicy food, I thought of having a live broadcast of a drinking game like Kings or shout-casting a Beer Pong tournament. 

    But then something amazing happened in my head: I realized that I needed a tame, mature idea for a radio show that was also family friendly, entertaining, and worth listening along too. Once I set those factors as my guidelines for my brainstorming, I had the idea of having a simple talk show that took guests on the air for any and all complaints that they might've had. I came to understand that today's world is filled with people who are dissatisfied with something in or around their lives, and I think that civil discourse on what might grind any persons gears is healthy - for anyone and everyone who may be involved. 

    I also realize that this idea could lead to an utter disaster of a radio show that serves to do nothing but offend it's listeners and participants, but I'm willing to take that chance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Song Editing

Week 4 in Summary