Political Stances via Kumu


 

   For this week's web assignments, I decided to play around with Kumu, a online app used to create diagrams and designs. When using Kumu, I quickly learned that the tool was indeed powerful, although I learned that mostly through breaking things rather than creating them. I then decided to make a basic replication of a chart that I found online that mapped out different modern forms of government, and once I stuck to the idea I found that I was barely scratching the surface with what Kumu was truly capable of. That being said, I am proud of what I was able to accomplish with the software - even though it's just a polished copy.









My Kumu Project

Inspiration



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Song Editing

Week 4 in Summary