The Land Before Gantz




    For this assignment I was tasked with taking a movie trailer and mixing it with another trailer in whatever ways I could. When I saw this assignment I immediately thought of the 28 Days Later mashup that I had done before and was eager to do something similar. On a side note, doing the 'Bad and Sunny' was noticeably harder to complete due to the PC I was using at the time, and not wanting to spend time dealing with bad (but free) software I downloaded a Trial for Sony Vegas video editing software. The software is honestly the best I've used so far - better than iMovie even - so this video turned out pretty good.


But it's bad. Really bad. Not for anyone too young or the faint of heart. Seriously.


Enjoy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experimenting with Song Editing